A stipulation has been added to a top match that is slated to take place the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules PPV. That match is Roman Reigns & The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre.
This was supposed to be a normal tag team match but on Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown Live during an appearance on Kevin Owens’ talk show, McIntyre announced that this match would now be under No Holds Barred rules.
Can you guys keep a secret?
— WWE (@WWE) July 3, 2019
WWE presents the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, July 14th, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA at the Wells Fargo Center that will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks. Here is the updated card:
Updated WWE Extreme Rules Card
- Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin – Mixed Tag Team Winners Take All Extreme Rules Match
- Roman Reigns & The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre – No Holds Barred Match
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Erick Rowan vs. Big E & Xavier Woods